Wednesday, April 13, 2011

News from today

So it has been confirmed that John will be having surgery on Friday afternoon to put in a gastric tube for feeding. We spoke with the doctor and decided that this would be best for him. He is familiar with this type of tube because his grandpa has one. We have tried the nasal tube and that didn't go well. His next round of chemo has been postponed until the 25th allowing him to heal from this surgery first.

No comments:

Post a Comment